In 1.20 Mojang decided to drop support for testing for block material types which MCreator had no option but to remove the procedure block to test the material type for blocks.
Project Workspace Problems
I am aware that I have used the material block in more than a few project workspaces so there is a good chance that project workspaces are broken to some degree. I wanted to open up a post for people to let me know what ones have issues so I can patch them on GitHub.
Some workspaces have older versions of the same workspace. If the workspace is broken I will only be patching the latest version of the workspace. This is mainly because it would be insane to try to patch every version I have made as I have 100s of project pages and some have over 3 versions.
Steps To Identify The Issue
So it's pretty simple to know about the issue.
Download the latest version of the project you having issues with.
Extract the project zip file to get the files
Navigate to the workspace folder and import the workspace to the 1.20.1 version of MCreator
In most cases, no issues will show in the console.
Open the procedures up to check the workspace for a false block directly on the condition part of the IF statement
In some cases, it may be on AND or OR blocks.
If you find a workspace that has this issue. Let me know the project page URL (Link) below so I can make a patch for the workspace.
Use the example below for your comment just update the information for the project with the issue.